How do you show the work that you've done to get the kind of work you want to do?
Portfolios are windows into our creativity. They grab attention and open up new opportunities.
Crafting our portfolios is a deeply personal process that can stir up all sorts of insecurities.
The Portfolio Development Studio from AIGA will help you curate and present your best work. You’ll get:
- Guidance and feedback from industry experts
- Support from your fellow designers and
- Confidence in telling your story
Our quarterly cohorts run during the following dates:
- Winter: February 15 to March 22 ($200 Early Rate savings ends January 25)
- Spring: April 5 to May 10
- Summer: June 7 to July 19 (No session on July 5)
- Fall: September 13 to October 25 (No session on October 11)
Each cohort will meet weekly with synchronous online sessions on Wednesdays from 3 to 5 pm Eastern, along with approximately 4 hours of asynchronous content to help you build on your work between sessions.
There Is Value In Membership
Join today to access networking through your local chapter and a wide variety of local and national programs and events.Join AIGA
Keep in Touch with AIGA
Sign up for email communications to be the first for updates on webinars, events, programs, and announcements.